Sunday, March 10, 2013

3 Strikes - I'm Out

Cutest blog on the block, eh?  Hmmm... yep - here's a cute one!  

There was an error in this gadget.

Sigh... Okay, well let's just post something.  I've got the Blogger App on my phone, maybe I'll try it out.  

Warning: Does not match your account.

... [10 minutes of tinkering] ...

... [another 10 minutes of tinkering] ...

Ahhh... okay.  Blogger App error resolved.  Now we're cookin' with Crisco.

Let's load a couple pics from today anndd... now what... Wait.  Why can't I type anything besides a caption?

OK, forget all the fancy stuff, that's not what this is really all about anyway, right?  I'll just save what I've got and...

An error occurred while trying to save or publish your post.  Please try again.


I think I'll just click Publish and, God willing, try again tomorrow.

WRITE your slice. SHARE your link. GIVE some comment-goodness to three other slicers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! At least you tried! Tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment from my phone, but it didn't cooperate. I think this particular post is filled with gremlins!

    ReplyDelete